Wednesday, August 24, 2005

2009 Ski Doo Tundra For Sale In Ontario

Yesterday, thanks to my father, I downloaded a program that he knew from hearsay: Google Earth . Much more comfortable than the version on the Internet: Google Maps . Well, I went looking around looking for sites where it has been famous (though not famous I have gone pq should be: S) and ... among many of them have selected 3 destinations that are pretty good.

The first of these, Egypt ... What wonder is egypt? Obviously their pyramids

This was a trip that left amazed. Were a couple of days in Cairo (if I remember correctly) and then a cruise on the Nile ended in a plane to Abu Simbel (I've searched but can not find in Google Earth ... I have little pacience to review all Egypt XD). Travel recommended to all who want and paste XD

The second photo shows a tower which I uploaded twice ... I'll let adivineis:

The first time I went with my family in the middle of December. Towards an incredible cold ... led to the pajama pants underneath. Imagine how cold it would be up there.
The second time was on the way 'to progress'. I remember when we got off the ball 'I'm a cup ...' front of a lot of tourists. Now I wonder: why not put a hat to collect some money from the dance?

And the last picture belongs to my last big trip: The Lost City, Pekin (Beijing)

God. Is enormous. When I've seen on the show I could remember I had that size. Not only is the land that is surrounded by the moat. If we include the main doors, the lost city covers almost the entire photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment