Tuesday, December 6, 2005

How Much Is It To Rent Bowling Shoes And now ... "Learn to walk?


After race 7 years old now I have to learn what I thought I had learned 23 years ago (I guess it was about that time XD). The truth is that I often doubt you know move properly ... knock at the door frames, chairs ... demonstrated.

Yet now I have to teach a humanoid robot to walk. And not in some form, has to move naturally. Pq obviously should not fall if we broke the shits, q an egg worth the robotino them. After searching the internet I have not found a picture of my robot> _ \u0026lt;but I'll do some fotillo when I approached the PTA: D

Anyway, for now I have not done much (the teacher is very liao) . Lor all I do is read my thesis that there hung over the internet but how horny is that pa understand the theories that expose many times I have to get up and see the way to compare what I'm saying the theory with my movements. I spend my day waking up to the seat.

Pa who has not yet been enterao, I have to run project: "Techniques of equilibrium for a humanoid robot"


PD: I want a robot pa kings! And I use this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment