Friday, February 10, 2006

Green Lobster Meat Good? Without internete

Yes, you are going to let me see the hair on the internet for over a month (hopefully less).

reason? Obviously the poor quality of Terra. I remember years ago when I was flawed to Ultima Online, and I got the nickname "Terrasux" for irc. And it gives life a thousand laps but one becomes comfortable and supports the abuse of people and companies without offering much resistance.

This last week has been the worst. Just when I finish the exams (see that such leave) it pisses me off the internet. Total, comes the telephone technician, a beardless buck the last time you came to my house to fix the ADSL told my mother that there were two cables lying on ... in short, that's another story. Total

thatis the kid and see that the router was synced (joer, if it was me fucking technicalities), but not browsing. Diagnosis: my router has passed from this life. The strange thing is that it worked the local network ... a mystery. When was the technical name for service of Terra pa see if I can put another router. Give me the bad news that my router is out of warranty. I knew I was an egg from time to ADSL but I figured that if you sign up to the router they give you what you would change also when you are damaged. Not really. Total, I wonder how much it costs and I said to have two models, normal and Wifi (90 € and 120 € each one, I think). I tell him to see if I can bring one and tell me one thing that just may go in the head: "Sorry, we do not have routersIn stock. Right now we just need for people to be discharged. "Pa What the hell I let go of the roll that had 2 types of routers?.

Anyway, I had to make do of myself. My father called a technical (Microcad I think it was) that came to my house to get a router. I do not know if that bitch had no idea or not happening, but the guy got it working ADSL. Diagnosis: The fault is not router is the ADSL line.

I have to call back to terra. for the twentieth time I explain the situation and say I sent another technician the next day. I tired, I accept meekly. The next day, hour after hour passes and is not the technician. I locked in my house unable to leave because of the technician, was angry little

0 comments:

Post a Comment