Anyway, I have something to do this holy week ¬ ¬
Friday, April 7, 2006
How To Make Straight Weave Wavy
backup Nla December or so I'm going to DVD and then connect the external hard drive to the infected computer. Once connected will copy all the useful information it has on the infected computer (if it is recognized as a USB device). Then, from another computer with an antivirus analyze your hard disk.
Finally, I have to reformat the computer. I have to find the windows XP CD but I'm also thinking about putting Ubuntu. So at least it would have less problems with viruses and internet browsing pa need some more. I guess I will end the two OSes.
Anyway, I have something to do this holy week ¬ ¬
Anyway, I have something to do this holy week ¬ ¬
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment