Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Scooter Metall Wheels smilesaruko @ 2009-12-02T18: 40:00










The cold steel of the gun was stuck to his temple, strongly, putting pressure on itza forcing him to keep it low.

That act contained many secrets, many times, many conversations, many words, many sobbing, many silences ... unfinished.

Here and now I would take the law into my hand, after many tears, after many hours work long hours hating, many minutes ... everything ibto finish last.

last tear, last wishes, last looks between a pair of eyes.

Crack security ... sound pierced the quiet moment ... flood choppy breaths stay, the beats of the heart n echo in their heads ... the recamar crickto start turning the gun ... waiting for the final ... 1 ,

2, 3

... seems to never end ... the latter become hours ... swallowed hard, until this action becomes a nightmare, sweat sliding down my forehead, the hand starts trembling ... I helped with the other, under the head ... I notice as he squeezed his eyes ...

& a HTMLXC

... the 6 never came ... the bullet exited the muzzle, a loud roar silent words. The bullet went in and out, a shower of blood hit my face, I closed my eyes inertia

... it was hot ... fresh from a hot body ...a body alive.

There was a thud hit the ground ... I opened my eyes ... I saw him lying on the floor, and one or the he last tear escaped my eyes ... lower your arms and let out the air ...

When he stopped breathing?

CH TMLXC

... and look one last time. I turned and went towards the door, breathe for the last time that smell, the smell, turn the knob and opened it ... and in the silence, he heard the last words entered us ...

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;If you want me as much as you say, you opened long ago stopped breathing. >>

capitulo 1:

C HTMLXC


slowly climbed the stairs of the luxurious hotel. Luxurious in appearance, already suspected that underneath all that facade had more shit, blood and dirty ragged hide it elsewhere in Seoul. as the great hotel was not read. Not seeing, not hearing. It was like uor four, dressed in black and buttons, was "welcome" to new tenants.

legs began to tremble, fear began to climb the pit of the stomach with evidence to bolt at any second.

But long before I knew it. Before I got off the taxi, before turning the corner, before leaving the hospital, before leaving the room 401, well before all that, I knew that coming here would be the biggest mistake of my life. And yet, here I was petrified, scared,o. A person like me with a normal life, a normal house, some friends and a normal family events had torn apart his world. else would explain the fact that I found in one of the worst places in the world, about to cross the boundary of integrity, which would lead me to become a parasite of society and a killer for the rest of my life.




and unexplained things just happen and you have to learn to adapt. As they say: either you adapt or die.
ents, cored
. "

That good man!



** * to end

Chapter 2:

Human work can be summarized in two steps: destruccióny construction. And the greater the destruction, yes, when human work consists only of destruction. Only then is when, really, is human labor, natural and noble.

A. Loos

0 comments:

Post a Comment