Thursday, May 6, 2010

What Does A Hollywood Wax Look Like

st, Why? Very easy, because damn noses put chocolate and serve me a cola-cao. Not to read them chocolate but chocolate is beginning:
- Espeso.
- tastes more like pure chocolate cocoa with a little milk.
- It is usually hot enough to thicken it and know much better.
If Chocolate be like the cola-cao and cola-cao knew, would not call it chocolate, cola-cao call. I am also a person that you warm cola-cao causes nausea and over pay for even more, nearly 4 € for a cola-cao, go scam ... Furthermore, if the chocolate was so fluid, the phrase " things clear and chocolate thick "would not make sense.
Well the fact is that this "exclusive chocolate" was anything but chocolate. Was that if a huge layer of cream, was all that was good. The chocolate was liquid, and when I say liquid, which was like a cola-cao you do at home, sabĂ­aa cola-cao, in short was cola-cao. I'll start making a list of sites where you put chocolate and cola-cao give you. Normally I always ask before you ask me a chocolate, I ask "Is chocolate or cola-cao" and in many places Cola-cao answer me, then I do not ask it. But in the case of Starbucks, do not ask why growth &cks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment