As the title says, the sixth season of Supernatural is confirmed. Although Eric Kripke has said for actively and passively to the series would end in the 5 th season, the CW has renewed for another season. First is
Thursday, August 19, 2010
What To Do To Stop Pantieline Sixth season of Supernatural confirmed.
Yes, I'm back! And to my surprise I saw that this community was gathering cobwebs, so I decided to write something for you to remember that it exists. How to start with one of my posts about my guru Bai Ling seemed too sudden, I go with a story that left me pumice. I searched to see if anyone had written about this and have not found it, so I anticipate myself.
As the title says, the sixth season of Supernatural is confirmed. Although Eric Kripke has said for actively and passively to the series would end in the 5 th season, the CW has renewed for another season. First is
As the title says, the sixth season of Supernatural is confirmed. Although Eric Kripke has said for actively and passively to the series would end in the 5 th season, the CW has renewed for another season. First is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment