시작 하고 싶어요 .. I sipeoyo
sijak .. 느린 걸음 으로 그대 가 다가와 도 neurin geoleumeuro geudaega dagawado
내가 더 서둘러 멀어져리 해보 지만
naega meoreojyeo deo seo ri dul leo ji man Haeberle 벌써 늦은건 너무 잘 알아
beol sseo neujeungeon neomu ar to jar 설마 하다 내가 그대 를 원하 잖아 .. Sheol ma fairy naega geudaereul wonha Jahn a. ..
빗물 처럼 눈물 처럼 그대 가 흘러
bitmulcheoreom nunmul reom geudaega Heul cheo leo
마른 내가 슴 을 적시며 스며 들어;
by
거미
PS A little preview of my first review I want to do. I hope I did not take long.
is one of the few Korean songs and I was a song that moves me, it may also relate to the scenes of the drama but also do not have to take m & eacuyou; rite gummy vocalist, which thrill and to feel the pain of an impossible love.
마른 내가 슴 을 적시며 스며 들어;
by
거미
PS A little preview of my first review I want to do. I hope I did not take long.
is one of the few Korean songs and I was a song that moves me, it may also relate to the scenes of the drama but also do not have to take m & eacuyou; rite gummy vocalist, which thrill and to feel the pain of an impossible love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment