Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Quick Easy Coleslaw Recipe


This was my last request
bamtang being in a few months ago I saw them fall behind in Tomopop and I could not resist buying
But are they? .. These figures are made by Sega and awards are intended to be
UFO catchers in Japan (of course, those who are Sega haha) But
also sold separately (hopefully) figurines are cheap, but surprisingly, they retain a degree
good quality .. at least those who buy
Are jaja based on the artwork of Rei and Asuka made Okama
(I have a degree of admiration for the work of Okama ... I feel great as designing the costumes
of his girls ...)

Before I want to thank CHTMLcompletely out of position with the rest of the box

haha and here is when I realize I put q misspelled the name of the figures in the picture up there joo This is Rei (oh!) In general, both characters lolis are mean (blame Okama) but not that they are not at all, no? (I think they had 14 in the series or something) I quite like the use of material which are made transparent in their imperneables looks very cute rather than sexy (if we ignore the distribution of the holes ..)
had said there As above, these figures are cheap, so do not expect much quality finish .. can notice that her bikini
painted not as accurately or that the hair is not as biimon: D

On with Asuka .. The suit is a bit brighter and more exposed to the
comparison of Rei ... The colors chosen in both suits are very in keeping with the personality of
both (I guess too chosen fruit ...)

The pose of the figure given for the pictures haha
Details like the green star in the center of his imperneable and bracelets that have below
red bracelets on her wrists make it look more girlie than usual here

detail in the strawberries that is .. just hooks to the above
with Rei .. There are small details in the painting means sloppy .. bueh

The strawberry with parasol came (also

0 comments:

Post a Comment