Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nadine Jansen Tied Up And as international relations go?

Thus:







As you can see there are new arrows MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHAS O_O tb
and new faces! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! \\ O /
the end if the Europeans did ... but as you will see .. are like a Barbie accessory just not sold separately. .. This attachment indicates who were colonies of them ... and that if I put arrows to the former colonies to me full of arrows Spain D:

now I still have things ... is that in the previous post I responded well ... I missed in the comments

xDDDD so if mand remember any relationship that I step aside or confirm me otherwise ... they would appreciate * 3 *... the same if there is any arrow wrong .. I say and take it off;)

I would have liked it before .. but this week I have come to pure sleep = _ =
hope to have more time to draw pa la prox
OTL

Greetings!! And thanks for the comments above! *-*
helped me because they have no idea, especially [info] zewod , who will make him an altar in my closet * 3 * /


PS I almost forgot ... . Portugal attachment is .............................. RONALDO xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the fault of [info] zewod !! xD and we knew what to put so if any Brazilian pomgo tells me that ... stay well .... xDDDDD no but seriously ... I put? D: I am a ignoramuss ... stop being so help me! , 3, /

0 comments:

Post a Comment