Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gucci Outlet In Vegas Well ....

Tried to storm ... /:

nope, I did not steal anything ... but now I have to change my route home and as I type is not nothing left me a nice farewell combo in the face .... Fortunately some people treated me and gave me ice so besides a bruise on the inside of the gums and pain to the jaw joint, I was not swelled or anything ... still ...



I make this post more than anything if you go by Clemente Fabres sector near Manuel Montt (Providence) , beware coNo guys who have a criminal face (I found out, but as played by a ring made of a house, let your guard down = _ =) or anyone with suspicious behavior ... like to talk much on the phone or take a long time near you ... do not give them back, let it go, do as you enter a house, anything, be careful, I was lucky and nothing happened to me, but these things make you think how helpless you can be when you walk quietly down the street. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment