Today I was in the ordenata as always, if good filling my tuition for third year of university that comes with cd instead of five books. The fact is that being in the room I started to hear a guy shouting things like:
"He'll tell you no who" and not to other things.
I curious by nature, I looked out the window. To my surprise
leaving the balcony I see as the sidewalk is an unfortunate (I would say man but for me it is not even human) was dragging a girl by the hair and pushing, screaming in his ear and a threat.
Watching the world go by and not even pulled the phone I took from my window and I yelled at him:
"I'll call the police" and I've got running to the phone andbut they have not done anything. The case is qeu them there will not be thinking of those people that have seen it happen and did nothing, but when I saw it I felt we could be anything and if I were in that situation I would like to help me somehow, whether I have not aggravated the situation with this girl or have felt, what I know is that in my head and there was only one option was to call the police and help.
Well nothing else for the moment on this day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment