Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sim City Strategy Game

Never good enough I have a valid excuse for leaving it at that, but anyway I will try everything with as soon as possible. Last Curos

uni, practice the song, it touches me the second day and that happens to me?? As always there is what I wanted so as not about what I want I get to where I'll see more things, and is a center of social services, of course. I see many good things to do too much, it is best that the day flies by, the trouble is that only two days and the rest I have classes.
infernal classes, but as they will not be if my hours are from 9:00 to 16:30 hours uninterrupted, and to top it up in the morning I have to go almost two hours in advance because if I

0 comments:

Post a Comment