Thursday, October 7, 2010

Digital Blue Ovulation I like my pencil .... conejitu

The tip is very fine, accurate, and I like how you feel drawn to the long
8D not draw well with pasta
but well .. xD are only scratches on notepads:

A OC:

Another OC (yes, a woman D:):



An attempt to self:



My face in the office. ..... Not that this chora .. are grimaces I do to hide his laughter tratrar of the philosophical ..... Buzz especially those of potato mai ...... sometimes I think we talk so much nonsense that should be illegal ..... but I have so much fun 8D

feel that I have influenced a bit by the adorable style Ilyecita. ... mmmmm> 3>

good dad, I promised ...... although there is little love note in the picture ........ my boss lurking out there so it was quiet .... > A>
but more or less just me (idiotic face, flowing hair and hippie clothes and messy asshole)

ammm ... and true ... I promised:

MAI
Oh!


Sebby manatee ?...... intellectual
so adorable = u =

that ....... I'm flying on my magic polisher
* puts the sexy mustache *
BAIBAI
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment