Friday, October 15, 2010

Hand Written Will Examples I can not believe it! O:

Monkey Majik !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
put one of his themes in an opening of an anime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Mmmmm ...... I can tell by the picture ......



that I tinca OTL series .........

but only because it will download Monkey Majik puts the Opening !!!!! * ^ * 9
hope of a surprise to me .... but will be very sad that Monkey Majik make his debut in the anime industry a bad series D,:


other hand .... or rather for the same .... DOWNLOAD A
xD
BLAISE PLANT ALBUM!! SACO ALBUM FINALLY!! (EM. .. is one of the soloists of the band) yo-yo
me hyperventilate!!

love the music of the Plant brothers! I love them!

This album reminded me the feeling that I left the first time I heard "Fly" by Monkey Majik on my mp3 ..... I felt that James was so unique and different ....... ahhhhhh * 0 *



as Japi Ando ..... only bad thing about them is that when I actively listen to the imagination .... so I can not concentrate .... I like my hands automatically move alone while my mind goes on a spree ....... I'm thinking

0 comments:

Post a Comment