Monday, May 22, 2006

Manual De Mount And Blade Wedding Dance Test of these that Rulan around here.

comment on this entry and will assign you a letter.
Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what that word means
for you and why, and assigns letters to those who want
follow suit.


ASM initial my name and my paella, Marta Aránzazu (not Arancha not confuse), is important because the name was given to me my brothers but my father wanted to call me so that the Aranzazu That assessment record and I am an original name of the sea, although many people think that name is Maria because it is made.

Fear is a feeling that the whole world has been waitingImente, some how or other, in one way or another, but always present in our private lives. I love the fear is so irrational as many things in our life we must embrace the fear, so we would not eat the guts and take over us. Fear of death is the most common known fear and death is what makes life so precious. Meditation

I like to meditate on all things relax and start to think about it all even the bad things and then think about it and see that any error would not change my life because they are part of what that made me who I am. Looks

can say I love so muchWhen people want to hide something, especially when we want to hide your mood, the eyes fill up, destroy, comforted in the end always looked well acted enough to avoid saying anything. Lies

who has not ever told? Can damage and break the purest love given, can make us lose confidence in everything granted, but at the same time can keep us in the purest happiness, because it says " ignorance brings happiness "and MUHC times that ignorance is achieved with the lie. Luv

the need always the people you love, but often no better than a mime person who does not care and I thought theda. Pampering is an expression of affection an expression that I love and unfortunately no longer provide for many years, I wish I could give back as I did then.

Manga I love spend my day reading my comics inuyasha, I leave a fota although this is a character from Naruto, Gaara is called:

Mountain my ideal vacation spot, a site in the mountains and a small plunge pool, the field for me alone and relax, without so many people and no pressure of having to get up at seven to get a place als in the beach, in addition to swim at night under a blanket of stars and your house not me encatna the mountain. CHT

Manias MLXC because I am the bearer of mania more secure world, there is anything you do not have mania, that if the socks to bed, if not the door cierrres not sleep, do not touch me feet do not touch me with your feet, and many more ...

Marilyn Monroe because I remember my girlfriend at that she loves and even though I feel very good as an actress if she was beautiful as hell with those esque (esquealidas) for me today want to vomit when I see, that's not have forms, or be good to be a walking stick (if you are by nature good but deliberately do not understand).
PS A little late but I found time, sorry for the delay, I had not forgottengiven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment