Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Northwestern Crab Boat

Okay, yesterday I ran out of books to read. Long always had a huge pile of books on the nightstand. At Christmas I got a lot of books and, as I'm bored, I'll make a summary or assessment of these. I may leave some or include one that is not part of the Christmas presents because I do not remember exactly what I got.

Anyway, let's start with the summary:

Ender's Shadow - Orson Scott Card
A good book. Relive history Ender's Game. Engages in the same way although it is almost the same story but from the point of view of Bean. In a brief summary, Bane, a helpless child, he becomes Ender's right hand, the only hopeyou like science fiction. The author plays with the reader long to tell the story disorderly (Chapter 6 begins xD). Use different points of view and creates a completely different world to the ground but in a way that is very easy (and rewarding) to imagine. In summary: In the land seems to have gotten a cheap source of energy and unquenchable. The problem is that absolutely ignores the operation of the power source. The investigation of this type of energy will end in a great disaster will occur in the universe if nothing is done.
Ringworld - Larry Niven

not recommend this book for nothing. Although the story is good, the writer does not know the end and, in additionfrom the time of the Vietnam War.) While reading it I could not help but play a few games at Hearts card game (yes, that comes with Windows). Misery


A great book. The trouble is that I had seen the movie and that made me take away several points the book (because I had the imagination conditioned). Is a writer who has an accident on the road and just disabled. He rescues a nurse who is sick in the head. It so happens that the nurse is a big fan of Misery, a character in the books of the writer. The nurse becomes the great nightmare of writer who can not escape it.

Dreamcatcher
Another good book (note that I like S

0 comments:

Post a Comment