Thursday, May 4, 2006
My Dog Suffers From Chillblains Job interviews V2
erate in the interview room. While sitting there I go down the hall to a tall blonde girl is she? Is my friend? No, I have only seen in passing and back. Passed back and see's her! What a coincidence! The aunt called sneak and flips xD I said the dirty laundry of the company before they reach the 2 bosses (the 2 guys in the interview.) None of us can believe. Finally I arrive and end of comment that would have to do: develop applications, forms and stuff related to web. Total
, tomorrow I have to call the administration (I think that's the position q q is the girl I have q q call) pa fix the issues of paperwork. Have not told me when I start but I'm told we will contact q.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment