Saturday, September 15, 2007

Buy Benzodiazepines Uk

do not know if I'm doing right or doing wrong.

I do not want to hurt you, but I do not want to do it to me.

Now my life is surrounded by fog and did not do so well as to disperse, so I have little doubt that many will surely fill millions of lives.

been so long not even know what I feel, but want to dispel those doubts know that's what's really inside of me, and for that I must go alone, to be with myself, to talk about myself, and able to clear the fog that covers only my life.

I know I'm missing something that I will not be able to recover as easily as it sounds but I can not do otherwise, ne need to ask what and who do not understand.

But you can not understand everything I am, no one can fully understand what is the other, and I would still like to try to understand, because this will help me and help.

Well you can not have everything in life, and that's the truth. So I have no more words to say because I do not find as saying them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment