Pereza
As you have your
As you have your
as you are I'm like you feel,
am Satan, I'm Cinderella.
'm a bullet, I am a tyrant,
'm bad bad
I'ma worrier, I still have the disease,
am a merry, I am a kind of truth.
expensive when I'm vice
'm just from the beginning
or until the end
is what I have, is what you get,
I have a mental straw,
no longer know what will.
One day I want to leave the world for you,
the same night I get bored and you're not for me,
as I would like to have as clear as what you have.
One day I want to leave the world for you,
the same night I get bored and you're not for me,
as I would like to have as clear as what you have.
am the captain of my stuff, I live
sieMPRE to you without being with you.
is a debt that never paid,
'm lazy bum.
'm a whirlwind, nothing can stop me,
am a fugitive, all I want to hunt,
'm easy and I admit, I'm
same, but different
and up
final is what I have, is what you get,
I have a mental straw,
no longer what's going on.
One day I want to leave the world for you,
the same night I get bored and you're not for me,
C As are you,
as clear as I would like to have
as you have, as you have,
as clear as I would have it,
as you have.
am Satan, I'm Cinderella.
'm a bullet, I am a tyrant,
'm bad bad
I'ma worrier, I still have the disease,
am a merry, I am a kind of truth.
expensive when I'm vice
'm just from the beginning
or until the end
is what I have, is what you get,
I have a mental straw,
no longer know what will.
One day I want to leave the world for you,
the same night I get bored and you're not for me,
as I would like to have as clear as what you have.
One day I want to leave the world for you,
the same night I get bored and you're not for me,
as I would like to have as clear as what you have.
am the captain of my stuff, I live
sieMPRE to you without being with you.
is a debt that never paid,
'm lazy bum.
'm a whirlwind, nothing can stop me,
am a fugitive, all I want to hunt,
'm easy and I admit, I'm
same, but different
and up
final is what I have, is what you get,
I have a mental straw,
no longer what's going on.
One day I want to leave the world for you,
the same night I get bored and you're not for me,
C As are you,
as clear as I would like to have
as you have, as you have,
as clear as I would have it,
as you have.
0 comments:
Post a Comment