Monday, September 10, 2007

Map Of World In Soulsilver Errors ... "Accept and disappointed?

I have grief, fear, nonconformity and some misunderstanding about me. I am a person too volatile, depressive and non-existent, like a ghost or fear gives to others, if only it could be part of something I entirĂ­a.

When is a child, most often it is to do what parents want for one, studies, full life 100% successful, but ... happens when you try to ignore them, kill your own illusion of life? I have done just that, because if they did not know where to go, but instead of achieving stability found the gap completely consuming my feet .. and feels horrible, how do they say then? How to explain what they thought was right only ruin the happiness of your child? It hurts to sayand it hurts to hear it.

live in delusion, lost in penalty ... in a horrible desire to die as soon as possible to stop feeling the emotional invalides eats all your days ....

and lack so little to end the agreement and duty of parents to educate their children, only a test which might give me the tools necessary to find once and for all the emotional stability I need ... is just that ... take it as a weapon to build another bridge over forward, and this time stable.

Anyhow, I regret to have to hate this path to take next. Mary


0 comments:

Post a Comment